Saturday, November 1, 2008

Our Lima Apartment

Our apartment building as seen from the street. We enter at the break in the gate by the potted flower.


Two of the windows in our apartment. We are on the second floor.


The security guard who stands at the gate leading to our apartment area.

Beverly by the gate into our apartment house:

Beverly standing by one of the many beautiful cactus plants by our apartment.




Scott standing in the beautiful park across the street from our apartment.

3 comments:

Sharon said...

What a beautiful place! I'm not jealous am I?

You two look wonderful!

Eric said...

I am so glad you are taking lots of pictures and keeping the blog up-to-date. I miss you both so much (which is kind of silly considering we don't even live near you!) but I'm so proud of you both!

Andrea said...

Great pictures. You must have added these later because I didn't notice them until now. FUN!